If you’re new to the roads here in Colorado, you might be a bit nervous about your first road adventure during our high-altitude snowstorms. Fortunately, Colorado has one of the most responsive road…Read More
Klasse Auto Rentals would love to provide you with the best car rental experience of your life, but that requires a few forms of documentation. In order to ensure that this process truly does go as smoothly as possible, we want to provide you with a list of the documents and items that you’ll need to rent a luxury car from our team while here in Denver.
When you schedule your luxury car rental and when you come to pick up the vehicle, please be prepared with the following items:
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have full insurance coverage including comp/collision and at LEAST $100k/$200k/$100k limits of liability for EACH renter
- Are over the age of 21 to rent from the Cruiser, Comfort, Executive and Sunshine Fleet.
- Are over the age of 25 to rent from the Sport Fleet.
- Have a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express).
- Prepare to place a non-refundable deposit of 1/3 of the daily rental rate to hold your rental (barring emergency circumstances). This helps us make sure we are able to make sure we have your vehicle ready when you need it.
Please ensure you meet the criteria outlined below to participate in renting from our Colorado based luxury rental car company before you call to make the reservation. We truly do want to make this a hassle and stress free process, so staying prepared throughout the process allows for us to be more thorough and provide you with quicker results. Thank you in advance for your preparation.