Please ensure you meet the criteria outlined below to participate in renting from our Colorado based luxury rental car company:
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have full insurance coverage including comp/collision and at LEAST $100k/$200k/$100k limits of liability for EACH renter
- Are over the age of 21 to rent from the Cruiser, Comfort, Executive and Sunshine Fleet.
- Are over the age of 25 to rent from the Sport Fleet.
- Have a major credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express).
- Prepare to place a non-refundable deposit of 1/3 of the daily rental rate to hold your rental (barring emergency circumstances). This helps us make sure we are able to make sure we have your vehicle ready when you need it.
Will my insurance cover me in a Klasse rental?
As long as you have full insurance coverage with comprehensive/collision AND liability with $100k/$200k$100k limits or higher this coverage should transfer and cover you in our rentals.
Does Klasse offer collision damage waiver insurance or supplemental liability coverage?
At this time we do not provide these add-ons to your rental. With the high-end nature of the vehicles we do ask that our clients provide their own coverage. This helps to promote accountability and keep the quality of our vehicles as high as possible.
Is a security deposit required during my rental?
Yes, we do process a security deposit on your credit card at the time of rental which is in addition to the total rental cost. This ranges from $500-$1000 depending on the vehicle you are renting.
How do I get my security deposit back?
If you honor these basic guidelines during your rental, your security deposit should be refunded within 24-hours (may take 5-7 days to hit your credit card):
o There are no additional scratches, stains, smells or other damages on the vehicle which were not originally noted on the walk-around sheet
o The vehicle returns with a full tank of gas, or returns as it left as noted on the walk-around sheet
o The renter did not incur any parking tickets, tolls or other traffic violations during the rental
o There are no mileage overages in excess of what was agreed upon and noted on the rental agreement
Will Klasse arrange for airport delivery or delivery at my requested destination?
Yes, if you are flying into Denver International Airport we can arrange for you to pick up the rental from valet which is located on level 4 on either the east or west side of the
main terminal. It is a 1-minute walk directly outside the main terminal exit. We also are glad to arrange for delivery or return of the rental anywhere else outside of our office so
please just ask a rental agent for details (additional fees may apply).
Does Klasse offer one-way rentals?
Yes, if you’ll provide the specific details to your request we will gladly estimate the costs associated with setting up a one-way rental to the destination of your choice.